chocolatekaori

Friday, October 28, 2005

Do you have unconscious habits?

Do you have some habits which you do unconsciously? Maybe most of the people have at least one, and I also have such habits. First is "touching my hair". Sometimes I realise that I touch my hair unconsciously, and it tend to happen when I am thinking or I am uneasy. This my habit often made my sister irritated, and I was scolded "Do not touch your hair!! It really makes me mad!!" (Sorry, but I could not stop it. . . ) Now I do not live with my sister, so she perhaps spends peaceful days. This habit is OK for me because it has an general explanation, "People tends to touch thier hair when they feel uneasy". So I can understand this my habit. But next habit I can not understand. It is "always changing TV channel to ch.1 when I turn off it". I do not intend it, but when I turn on TV, almost it starts from ch.1! (Of course, my TV has not a function that automatically change the channel to ch.1) So, unconsciously I do it. . . but why I do such a thing? I wonder.

5 Comments:

  • Liberal Blogger Posts Picture Of Steele In Minstrel Makeup
    Republicans and Democrats are decrying a smear of Republican Lt. Gov. Michael Steele that was posted on the Web by a left-wing blogger.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to traffic and road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like traffic and road construction!

    By Blogger Joe Powel, at 7:56 AM  

  • Liberal Blogger Posts Picture Of Steele In Minstrel Makeup
    Republicans and Democrats are decrying a smear of Republican Lt. Gov. Michael Steele that was posted on the Web by a left-wing blogger.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction colorado on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction colorado!

    By Blogger Jerry Simpson, at 7:56 AM  

  • Wow, your second habit is very funny! Why!? Don't you notice that you are doing that when you do it?? I don't like that noise, so I will not do it. But I want to see you doing it.

    By Blogger Mika, at 8:52 AM  

  • Hi!I'm Lingfang from Adam's IES class.
    My sister has similar habit to your second habit. She not only turn the channel to the particular one, but olso turn the volume off!! I really wonder why she do this:-(

    By Blogger Lingfang, at 8:39 PM  

  • Hi! I'm Ayumi from Adam's IES class. I just found out that you have two Eriko(s), Megumi(s) aaaaand... many members who have same names!!! Isn't that little confusing? lol

    By Blogger ayumi☆aimy, at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home