chocolatekaori

Friday, November 11, 2005

School Festival

Last Sunday, school festival finished. Did you enjoy it?? At the festival, I ate various foods like yakisoba, yakitori, pancakes and so on. All of them were delicious, so I was happy! But this time, I had no chance to see other's performance or exhibition, so I really missed them. . .
During the school festival, I attended as a member of a circle and exhibited accessories of beads. Making them was hard for me because it needed tiny works, so I always had a stiff back and headache. But when someone liked my work and bought it, I was really really happy. So that time, the pain became worthwhile.
By the way, one day of the festival, an old man came to our circle's room and spoke about study or life(?) for almost 40 minutes!! The speech made us exhausted, but it was a little interesting for me because I did not have such experience that listening a long story from an elder person. And I had interests in his idea, so if it is possible, I want to meet him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home