chocolatekaori

Saturday, November 26, 2005

This Wednesday I watched "Nippon Mukasi-Banashi" on TV. That day I had a hard time to write a report, and I found the program accidentally when I turn on TV to refresh my head . It is an animation program of Japanese old tales, and I liked it very much when I was a child. So I felt really nostalgic and I kept watching it. Then, I noticed that the ending song was a really warm and homely song. The song's name is "Ningen Te Iina", and it reminds people about their happy childhood and warm family. This song makes me missing my home.
But the feeling will go away soon because my mother and my sister will come to Osaka tomorrow to see me! . . .though my sister's first aim is buying clothes. But I never mind such a thing because I can meet them. I am really looking forword to tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home